999 Riverview Dr Suite#201, Totowa, NJ 07512, USA

I originally spoke to a rep on the phone about designing an advertising hoodie for me to wear to promote my business. On Aug 31st. I was told there was a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So I sent them $200. They started designs and went back and forth with me over email until we agreed upon a finished product to be sent to me.

Then on Oct 5th we had a final correspondence about adding additional hoodies to be sent and sent them an additional $200 for $400 total. I awaited delivery and never received anything.

On Oct 17th and the 18th I asked them where my products were. They responded with this message, "Due to overload of orders, unfortunately we will not be able to cater your request therefore, we will refund the amount charge for the Hoodies which is $300/-. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I told them I wanted back the FULL $400 because they canceled my order and i never received the finished product. They told me that they were not going to refund the full amount because they had to design the hoodie first. They disagreed so I disputed the transactions with my credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Octa Logo Web Design Service.

Comments