Phil R Qvp

Verified Reviewer

Scammed by this company

After 20 months of trying to get this company to full-fill their website development for my firm I am now convinced they are a total scam . They never show their face and continuously draw money for design that will never happen. Anyone else who has been scammed by this company may contact me for a class action law suite. pross@***.com
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

Preferred solution: the website and control as ordered

Alan S Fuv

Scam Company

This company and its employees are from Pakistan. They're working remotely. They have front companies in the US, mostly offshore companies. All the phone numbers they have been using are VoIP numbers, so they can cancel or change easily. DO NOT EVER TO THINK OR PLAN TO WORK WITH THESE THIEVES. STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR GET READY TO BE SCAMMED.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Got robbed
Cons:
  • Lies and deceit
  • Cheater havent provide what promised i lost time and money

User's recommendation: BAD COMPANY BAD REPUTATION BAD REVIEWS

Rick Xlz

Verified Reviewer

HOW TO FIGHT BA NOW!

Updated by user Feb 05, 2020

After further review of Octa Logo. I believe this fraud is so massive, with so many victims not even reporting their losses, that I will ask the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), White Collar Crimes Unit to look into these con artists. Yes, I know they are doing...

Original review Feb 03, 2020
FIGHT OCTA LOGO AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK / GET JUSTICE! Don't give up on reading this entire post, it is the relief you have been seeking.

They are not based in New Jersey or Florida. The addresses posted on their website are fake. They are 100% based overseas, probably in India or Pakistan. They are incorporated in Wyoming under the name of Design Quotations LLC
They tried to shake me down to renew my logo copyright by text and email.

I said NO, then they said my copyrights have expired, I have no right to use the logo anymore and that they will sue me and contact the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). One-year renewal is $150, five-year renewal is $250 and lifetime renewals are $350. If you refuse to pay, they will say if they find your logo online, they will sue you and fine you $1,000s of dollars. This is a total fraud, there is no copyright renewal service with the USPTO, see below.
"Do I have to renew my copyright?

No. Works created on or after January 1, 1978, are not subject to renewal registration"
www.copyright.gov help faq faq-duration
How to fight back/get your money back if you were/are being scammed by this company currently for logo work/ copyright renewals and websites/hosting jobs: Don't let them time you out to get a refund from your credit card company from the date they charged you.
If they are giving you the runaround/ delays handing over your projects, dont wait, or you will get screwed. Generally, you have 120 days to request a chargeback from your credit card company. Dont listen to the Octa Logo staff with promises of a refund if you dont get your services right away or the work is not what they promised/ or is on its way soon, perform the chargeback right away.
After 120 days from the charge date, you cant get your money back.

But dont give up, you can still fight back. Use method #4 &;;;;; # 5 to go after them, payback time!
1.Request a refund, if they do it, good! Do not accept partial refunds if they have not delivered what they promised, their phony contracts are a fraud. Then, call your credit card company and ask for a new card because this company keeps your card info and can charge you again.
2.If they say no to your refund or only offer you a partial refund and or that they will put your case with their legal department/lawyers- dont be afraid of their threats, they are in India or Pakistan my friends.

Contact your credit card company and request a chargeback/dispute for services not provided as promised (make sure that you request a refund from Octa Logo first) if they dont issue the refund immediately, they never will because they want to time you out so you cant get a refund from a dispute with your credit card company. Be prepared to send supporting documents to your credit card company if they request more information.
3.After/if you get your money back from your credit card company, remember to call your credit card company and ask for a new card due to unauthorized/repeated fraud charges by this company.
4.This scam company has been incorporated in Wyoming since 2016 and they are still using this corporation to process credit card charges in the United States, and you can go after them legally using the methods below.
5.If you want to sue them, send your legal notices to them below in Wyoming. Im positive they have assets in the USA- using a US corporate bank account under the name of Design Innovations LLC. They are using this shell corporation to maintain a merchant account using Stripe to process their fraudulent credit card transactions.

I am exposing enough information here for you/your lawyer to get started to sue them/ start a class action lawsuit.
Guess who knows where they are doing their banking in the USA and have possible stolen fraud money in their accounts that you may be able to recover from lawsuits? Stripe, Inc., their credit card processor, a bank account is required to transfer payments to them. A good lawyer can destroy these con artists and possibly recover some/all your losses in a class-action lawsuit even if you lost money years ago!
Do not bother to make complaints to the Federal Trade Commission/State Attorneys General Office-they only protect individual consumers, generally- not business to business disputes.
Clearly, you are a business if you hired Octo Logo to do work for your business. You will have to sue these con-artists and write complaints to their credit card processor to get them booted off their network to stop them from being able to charge any more credit cards.
If you are a lawyer/victim looking to start a class-action lawsuit, you have plenty of people here and also on other social media review sites to get more people to join you (google, yelp, trustpilot) there are so many complaints against Octo Logo.
This is the Wyoming company of Octa Logo and where to serve your legal-notices/lawsuits:
Design Quotations LLC/ DBA -Octa Logo
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801
(This is their registered agent address in Wyoming to receive legal notices/ documents on their behalf-this is not their actual company location- Dont harass/complain to the registered agent please, they are not the owners of this scam company)
If we can get try to get them suspended/removed from their credit card processor, WE must stop them.

Send your full complaint in writing and make sure you use the name of Design Quotations LLC -DBA Octa Logo for credit card fraud to their credit card processor Stripe with your name, your business name, amount you lost, date of charges, copies of any supporting documents to:
Stripe, Inc.
510 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Attn: General Counsel/Fraud
When I confronted Octa Logo that I discovered that they are currently incorporated in Wyoming and are using Stripe to commit credit card fraud and that I will request chargebacks from my credit card company. They attack me with harassing text and said they will sue me. I said, please present your American lawyers, my lawyer will destroy you con artist in court! They refunded me immediately, then they blocked me -deleted all their email addresses used to communicate with me and stopped harassing me.

I exposed these con artists! They are on the run from me, lets close them down together!!
Pros:
  • Bunch of con artist
Cons:
  • Deceptive practices
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Help Victims to fight back

Madhav Hbr

Very bad company. These folks are thieves and someone must stop them

Guest

I recently looked at some reviews on the BBB site as pertaining to Octalogo in 2018. I noticed they had a lot of good reviews about their work.

Unfortunately, having worked with this company for the past year, I have taken the time to do more research on them and I know they capable of giving themselves good reviews to deceive potential clients. However if you look closely, you will notice the "actual customers reviews are very identical which all point to a fraudulent and scam operation. Since I began working with them, my email was attacked by the dark web and I was receiving a lot of potential *** alert on my laptop. They were also charging my credit card without my approval.

The above is to say the least. After paying them to create a website, they wanted me to consult with them to do the SEO and SMO. I refused to do any work with them seeing the torture they put me through when building the site. I contracted with another company to work on the SEO.

We quickly found out that my domain which was hosted by Godaddy was constantly attacked and codes deleted. I received an unsolicited email from Logo Basement stating that they have been monitoring my site for a while and they can fix the problem. I immediately knew they were part of Octalogo. I confronted them and they finally said they "used" to work for Octalogo.

Meanwhile Logo Basement is registered in the UK and Octalogo claimed they were in Florida. I reported the issues I was encountering with Octalogo knowing very well that they were the culprit.

They asked me to cancel my service with godaddy and the new developer and they will charge me a fee to host and complete the other services and I should have no problems. This is all a scam because we found out that they build codes in the website which allows them to have access later to create problems that cannot be fixed by other developers.

Jeremiyah Zpi

I would like to join in any action against Octalogo. How are they still in business.

let's shut them down and claim for damages.

let's start a class action suit. please include me dssmkim gmail!

Sudais Qla

I have recently filed a complaint with the Government fraud unit. In an email I recently got from someone at Octa and I dealt with Design eminent, they told me they have 18 companies companies under their cap.

They asked me to remove my bad review. I still have not received what I paid for and well you know the rest. More money, more this, more that. Blah Blah Blah.

Read their email response below to me. I have declined their free offers numerous times and told them I want what I paid for and to be done. So now it is take your review down and them we will give you what you paid for. Still untrue because Copyrights are delivered via mail to your house not email.

To whomever needs it, I have emails and even a voice recording. From Rachel Johnson: No problem, we can have the call schedule for later down the road. Yes, octa logo is one of our brand that comes under design eminent and we do have more than 18 brands working under design eminent but that does not mean we are hiding our identity, it's a fair business that we are doing. As far as your copyrights is concern so this was the only reason to reaching out to you.

Being a brand reputation manager I can provide you with the copyrights with no additional fee which was quoted to you, we are ready to bare this fee from our pocket just to make you happy and satisfy with our services. I want you to cooperate with us and keep this email for your records and remove the review from platform and take my notes once you will remove the review after only 4-5 working days you'll be receiving your copyright serial code from me at your email address. If I failed to do so, you may post a review again as you have the all options with you.

But please, consider this email in your favor and give me a chance to work with you. Also, as a good will gesture I may be able to provide you with the free design services.

Guest

I am in the process of getting my money back from these crooks. They need to be stopped!!! Thank you

Guest

Thank you so much for this information

Rick Xlz
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1827860

You are welcome!!!

View more comments (6)
Resolved
Paul W Jjy

Resolved: Total Scam Company- one common theme with reviews- Scam

Octa Logo - Total Scam Company- one common theme with reviews- Scam

This company is a total scam, you will have to wait several months to get what you paid for, at every turn they will ask you for more money for something that wasn’t included, once your website is up about every few months they will bring it down and tell you they need more money for domain renewal, for site maintenance, for special IT work to retrieve lost files. Paid for a 5 yr domain renewal, 3 months later they need another $399 for a internal domain renewal( see email from Daryl Lucas at Octologo below, you’ll receive many of these.

Was told they would renew it and have the site back up in 24 hours, didn’t happen because I was told they lost the files so there would be a extra charge because they have to hire specialists in IT to recover the files, at every turn they have a new twist. I’ve worked with Emily, Ryan, Dennis and Daryl. Dennis is the manager and his direct # for the many other upset customers is 408-740-****, don’t expect anything but them asking for additional money. Stay away from this company.

Email I just got from Daryl Lucas requesting more money to get my site back up.

See attached photo. Daryl’s # 310-807-****

Guest

I worked with Dennis and Sarah under design eminent. They are thieves!

Yes. Stay AWAY from them

Upset C Aea

Octa Logo is a SCAM - THEFT - BAIT & SWITCH

Octa Logo has numerous "front companies" with bogus addresses in multiple cities. One of their "affiliates" has the address of a bank in Nigeria, but they are very well likely run from India.

Possible Octa Logo Front Companies:

designsutility.com

designeminent.com

techliveconnect.com

designproficient.com

logotraffic.com

Visual Designs Inc.

This company is a total scam.

The employees utilize fake names like "John Daniels, Charlie Stevens, and Paul Howard." They claim to be based in many different cities across the United States, but this is a mechanism to avoid lawsuits.

One on-line sleuth actually made a YouTube video detailing the extent of Octa Logo scams, bait-and-switch tactics, outright theft, and refusal to complete the services they promise.

Search for the YouTube Video called "Investigating Scammers, Octa Logo." There is an entire video dedicated to revealing their criminal activities .

In my case, I payed $400 up front, began the website with them and moved. When I called them back, they demanded more money to start the work again and stated that this was detailed on their "Octa Logo Terms and Conditions" page.

The issue is that I called a number associated with one of their front companies (they have so many) AKA designsutility.com, but in any case, there was no "Terms and Conditions" page associated with one of their portal websites selling their services, and I paid over the phone.

I simply saw the phone number in a Google search return, did not click on the link and called the number. The prices seemed reasonable, so I never clicked on the link and made an agreement over the phone.

Designs Utility is actually an entry-way to accounts for those having website designs done, and there is no info regarding the company, just entry fields for usernames and passwords. I discovered that months later.

Only after researching the portal front company Designs Utility, was I able to determine that I had been engaged in business with Octa Logo.

There was nothing on the portal website to indicate that they were a "subsidiary" (AKA "Scam Front Company) of Octa Logo.

Even after their "designated completion time-frame" had expired, I was still receiving e-mails from Design Utility in regards to completing the website.

At no point in time was I told by any employees over the phone, or in an e-mail, that the portal site (with no terms and conditions page) was an Octa Logo company OR that there was a time limitation for website completion with respect to the customer, who would be required to pay a "penalty fee" to have the already-paid-for work completed.

The person handling the design project goes by the name "Ally Shaw." All attempts to resolve the situation with him were met with rude responses.

Subsequently, calls to customer service were never responded to with a return call as promised (at least ten inbound calls to them), and my verbal interface with them was met with foul language and threats of being sued.

They consistently used the excuse that the "terms and conditions" are clearly explained on the Octa Logo website, even though I had no idea that I was having the "parent company" doing the design work. Also, I was never sent a receipt, nor was I ever sent the "terms and conditions" subsequent to my payment. Furthermore, we agreed on a set amount and they over-charged me by several hundred dollars, which required me calling them back, to reverse the over-charge.

Present status: They refused to complete the website, my password no longer works and they are demanding more money to complete the now-gone work that had already been completed.

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Buyer beware. These are not good people and they engage in deceptive practices, deceiving their clientele and then becoming aggressive when questioned about their bait and switch tactics.

OCTA LOGO AND ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES ARE SCAMS - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD/PERSONAL INFORMATION

Loss:
Cons:
  • Credit card overcharge
  • Fraud
  • Deceptive practices
Bait and Switch - Deceptive Practices

Benetta Kwh

Agreed - Octalogo is fraud - don’t use them - they will take your money and run

Jeremiyah Zpi

let's start a group action against this company and a class action suit. reach out to me dssmkim gmail.com

Liliana M Bfd

Terrible Experience

Octa Logo - Terrible Experience
Updated by user Aug 09, 2019

Stay away from this company. Use someone local, the representatives are out of the country, they speak very little English

Updated by user Aug 09, 2019

Since I posted this review I was contacted via email by Zack Shelby. Quality Assurance Manager, who emailed me and asked if I could remove my review.

He asked I call him to resolve the issue. When I tried to contact him I was told he was no longer with the group and...

Original review Jul 05, 2019
Since signing up with this company, it has been nothing but a nightmare.I paid for web site design &logo. The logo took forever, then the web site was a 8 month challenge.

Once the web site was live, it was suspended, I have emailed Ally with no response, I have called the company where they immediately told me my account was hacked and I needed to pay another $150 to re establish the web site, even after I told the representative I paid for lifetime hosting. I asked for a supervisor and he didn't want to transfer me to someone else, asking me why I didn't want to pay to get my web site back up.

I finally got in touch with someone else who tells me it will take 24-48 hours for the web site to go live again, here's its been 3 weeks and my web site continues to be suspended. I call every day and get told the same thing ( it's being worked on sorry about the delay).
Loss:
Pros:
  • Refund policy
  • Got robbed
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Bad service
Access/ activation issues

Guest

Stay away from Octa Logo!!! They stole my money too.

Guest

I agree and had a similar experience. Now they changed their name to Design Proficient and another name also. Just be alert.

map-marker Coupeville, Washington

USPTO

I was called on Friday afternoon with "Josh Abraham" stating that my logo need to have a patent. I stated that I would contact him on Monday as I needed to do some research. Sack biters had my credit card number from designing my logo and charge my card. I called my credit card company to report it as fraud. Was satisfied with the logo, not the BS US patent
Guest

Me too! Didn’t wait for my approval be charged my card.

Guest

I had the same issue with them.

Ora Mlx

Domain and hosting expiring need ownership right

It’s been 5 years now and I still don’t have access to my domain and host ownership . Domain is expiring and will be deleted in few days yet no response from this company
Loss:
Pros:
  • Awesome logo
  • Perfect web development
Cons:
  • Rude customer service when wanting to fix the problem
  • Unprofessional
  • Constant upselling and not abiding by their policies
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Give me ownership rights to my products

Brianna E Dtl

SCAM ALERT

This company is a SCAM! I will be filing a lawsuit against this company. This company does NOT follow their 100% satisfaction or your full refund back policy. They also do NOT abide by their 100% ownership agreement. My website had went live WITHOUT my knowing and was NOWHERE near complete. Currently the website is now unresponsive. The website still had mock photos and placeholder text. I was suppose to recieve a phone call from my project manager prior to my website going live but I never recieved a call. Obviously, I am not satisfied with an incomplete website that has gone live without my knowledge. This was the last straw for me on top of the constant upselling, and the rude customer service. When I requested a refund, they tried to tell me that they could not give me a refund because my website was live even though I did not approve of it going live. BUT according to a sales rep (I have written proof), I could get a refund if I was NOT 100% satisfied. They are FALSE ADVERTISING and their so-called refund policy on their terms and condition page is contradicting. I definitely did not have any expectations of paying $1300 for an incomplete website that is unresponsive. I highly advise consumers to stay avoid this company at all costs! They make fake contracts and will say anything just to get a sale. I have lost all trust in this company. My lawyer will be contacting this company ASAP!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Logo they designed for me
Cons:
  • Unprofessional
  • Not willing to fix the problem
  • Constant upselling and not abiding by their policies
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Fix unresponsive website and backend and give me FULL OWNERSHIP of my domain name WITHOUT any costs

I totally agree

Adrie Qft

Scam Alert Frauds Ripoff Merchants Buyer Beware Seriously people, read the reports. I wish I had.

It’s cost me so much money and now all I have is a broken website and 90 days of broken promises. Warning, they are Not in Australia nor USA, they are in Middle East posing as a reputable company. They will break your website deliberately, then ask you to pay an additional $500 to fix it. Read the reviews for theprodesigners.com.au as this is just one of the many companies that they go by.

Same frauds, different name. I have also taken them to Accc and the Police. This is little help as the company is registers as a sole trader in Perth. Just read and learn from other hard working, honest people mistakes.

Do Not make the same mistake yourself. It has now cost me $1200 to learn from this mistake myself, and hopefully I can warn people like “you” to not make the same mistake.

I ask All of the previous disheartened and disgruntled customers to spend the time and spread the message (there is already whom have done) it might just be sufficient in them being shut down by the relevant governing bodies. Please and thank you.

Aubrianna Inu

OCTALOGO SCAM! STAY AWAY!

PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!

CUSTOMERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM OCTALOGO. SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Cons:
  • Unprofessional
  • Scam
  • Steal customers ideas and make them as theirs
Fred C Fqc

Cannot recommend this company

I used Octalogo sister company Design Services to develop our website and host it. We are in the first year of a 3 year contract for them hosting two of our websites, since having them design and hosting our website we have had nothing but issues with our website including security certificate, our e mail they are hosting being able to contact their customer service to resolve our issues. This has been once of the worst experiences, not only with lack of customer service but having issues with our website not accessible to not being notified, un-authorized charges on our company card to the terrible customer. I would not recommend Octalogo nor the company design services to anyone. F. Castro
map-marker Rockville, Maryland

OCTALOGO SCAM!! STAY AWAY!

PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!! Review Update: Octalogo representative emailed me saying "Please stop defaming us" and writing very unprofessional (that's what they do best) but I replied providing all the evidence showing that I was a customer and I was scammed by them. Then a manager contacted me and promised me they will send me the trade mark/ copy right certificate of my logo showing me as the owner considering I was the one who design it, however, I never received the certificate from them because once again they lied. Unfortunately my previous reviews were deleted because Octalogo reported it since I included names in my review and that's apparently against Trustpilot rules but I think people should know the names of those doing scams. However, of course they (octalogo) don't want other customers to know. Hopefully this review stays and people can be aware of my scam experience and stay away from them. CUSTOMERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM OCTALOGO. SCAM!!!!!!!!! You can search their name to see how many customers are having the same bad scam experience. Initial Review: I paid for a logo package to make my logo idea in the required format for marketing materials (I sent the logo design idea that I created to them trusting they were honest). I was very engage with them and even made the edits of the design myself (in power point) to make the process easier and they only needed to make the changes in their logo design software/photoshop. All the logo idea was mine from start to finish. While working on this, they charged my credit card $280 without my authorization and when I told them I placed a fraud claim with my bank they quickly replied they will reimburse and to please inform my bank to close out the investigation. After this my trust continued to go down the hill so at this point I decided to contact USPTO to do the copyrights/trademark registration instead of working that portion with them (Octa Logo / OctaGroup), however at the end when I got my final product they wanted to charge me $300 for copyrights services and threaten me saying they will open a legal case against me ignoring the logo was all my idea and not theirs. Do not trust this company. They will take your idea/design and make it theirs to then try to charge you and make money out of it. Sometimes if something looks to good or too cheap, is for something bad, is a scam and is not legit. Please know that OctaLogo and DesignProficient work hand to hand based on what the OctaLogo rep told me. He contacted me after I accessed OctaLogo website and I got confused because he was under a different company name but he explained to me that both companies are the same and that's why both pages (OCTALOGO AND DESIGNPROFICIENT) have actually the same logo packages. You can visit their pages and see it for yourself unless they modified their page to cover themselves which is what they do best. It was such a nightmare dealing with unprofessional people playing games and covering each other. I was so excited to get this done and trusted them but sadly they ended up to be SCAMMERS! CUSTOMERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM OCTALOGO. SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Leroy L Nhv
map-marker Flushing, New York

SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CONSTANTLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR MADE UP SERVICES!!!!!! THEY GO UNDER SEVERAL COMPANY NAMES TO THROW YOU OFF!!! THEY GO BY : DESIGN PROFICIENT OCTAGROUP AS WELL AS MANY OTHER NAMES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS COMPANY! IF YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO HANDLE YOUR WORK DEFINITELY DO SO! THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER REPUTABLE PLACES TO HAVE DO YOUR WORK.
Pricing issue

Daniel C Zzp
map-marker Miami, Florida

Black listed server

I paid for a dedicated server. The server I was set up on is now Blacklisted and I can't send any email out. This makes NO SENSE since I NEVER spam anyone. So it looks like I have a shared server. My website and email server are only 3 MONTHS OLD!!!!! I tried to contact them via my website contact person with no response. I will be pursuing legal action against this company if they fail to resolve this problem.
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Theresa L Dam
map-marker Totowa, New Jersey

Hidden Copyright Fee ($245)

Octa Logo - Hidden Copyright Fee ($245)
Updated by user Aug 15, 2018

Stay far away from this company. 10 days later and I still don't have my letterhead, biz card, ...

"Lisa Taylor", the project manager has repeated stated that it's on the way. 3x I've requested that the email address be added. Delivery and project management seem to be the significant challenges. Here's one of "Lisa's" messages ...

The background is white and you will get the revised concepts by today. The background was clearly black and the colors were fuzzy. I don't know if "Lisa" couldn't find the time to open the file that was sent to me or was lying. Multiple requests resulted in me receiving the logo with a white background and no fuzzy colors.

Thus far, there have been 85 messages exchanged. I selected the logo on August 2nd, 2018.

Updated by user Aug 05, 2018

Aaron called and confirmed that I didn't need to pay the $245 "copyright" fee and sent me my logo files. Letterhead, biz card, ...

are pending, however, I have no reason at this time to believe that I won't receive the files. Per Aaron, "Brian" told Aaron that he had no idea what I was talking about. If that's true, "Brian" is lying. My company policy is that liars are immediately terminated.

Aaron stated that all calls are recorded and he'll review the calls on Monday.

For me, I'll be hard pressed to use an offshore company again even for the most minor task. While I received the logo and expect to receive the other products, the time and frustration and attempts to pressure me into spending more was not worth the end product.

Original review Aug 02, 2018
I purchased a logo package. Before releasing the selected logo to me, Brian is demanding a $245 to file the copy right. I've checked and rechecked their website for the package description that I purchased and I can't find any mention of a required $245 copy right fee. Perhaps I'm missing it? I've stated that I want to file my own copy right. Since I've had a logo for a different business created by someone else, I know that this is doable and I have someone who can file the copy right. Brian refused to listen, and by that I mean that he repeatedly talks over me so he can't actually hear what I'm saying. He even did this after I suggested that he not talk over his customer. Oh and here's what I found when I searched the cost of a copy right ... The standard filing fee for electronic registration is $55 for basic claims. However, the filing fee is $35 if you register one work, not made for hire, and you are the only author and claimant. To access electronic registration, go to the Copyright Office's website at www.copyright.gov.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Logo
Pricing issue

Preferred solution: I want to file my own copy right after the logo is released by Octa Group.

Aubrianna Inu

The same thing they did to me and the worst part was that the logo was all my idea and design. I contact them so that I can have my logo done professionally and it the required formats for marketing, however, they took my idea/logo as theirs and wanted to charge me to use it. They are such a SCAM!

Vincent V Kis
map-marker Totowa, New Jersey

Terrible Experience

I originally spoke to a rep on the phone about designing an advertising hoodie for me to wear to promote my business. On Aug 31st. I was told there was a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So I sent them $200. They started designs and went back and forth with me over email until we agreed upon a finished product to be sent to me.

Then on Oct 5th we had a final correspondence about adding additional hoodies to be sent and sent them an additional $200 for $400 total. I awaited delivery and never received anything.

On Oct 17th and the 18th I asked them where my products were. They responded with this message, "Due to overload of orders, unfortunately we will not be able to cater your request therefore, we will refund the amount charge for the Hoodies which is $300/-. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I told them I wanted back the FULL $400 because they canceled my order and i never received the finished product. They told me that they were not going to refund the full amount because they had to design the hoodie first. They disagreed so I disputed the transactions with my credit card company.

About

Summary

OctaLogo is a design company which offers a wide selection of services for individuals, businesses, and corporations. Its headquarters is based in Sarasota, Florida, USA. The company provides the following services: logo designing, web banner advertising, corporate branding, landing pages designing, and social media marketing. It is also possible to order website designing with cross browser compatibility and search engine submission options. Customers can use rush delivery service. Consultations can be provided by phone and email. OctaLogo works with custom and complex projects. Available Octa packages are Basic, Start Up, Professional, and Corporate Combo. The company accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Octa Logo reviews and complaints

Octa Logo is ranked 52 out of 1106 in Web Design and Development category

Payment Methods

American Express

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article