Rockville, Maryland

Update by user Jan 24

PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!Review Update: Octalogo representative emailed me saying "Please stop defaming us" and writing very unprofessional (that's what they do best) but I replied providing all the evidence showing that I was a customer and I was scammed by them. Then a manager contacted me and promised me they will send me the trade mark/ copy right certificate of my logo showing me as the owner considering I was the one who design it, however, I never received the certificate from them because once again they lied.

Update by user Oct 05, 2018

James Black is the lead. j.black@designproficient.com

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2018

Octa Logo - OctaGroup Design Services

I paid for a logo package to make my logo idea in the required format for marketing materials (I sent the logo design idea that I created to them trusting they were honest). I was very engage with them and even made the edits of the design myself (in power point) to make the process easier and they only needed to make the changes in their logo design software/photoshop.

All the logo idea was mine from start to finish. While working on this, they charged my credit card $280 without my authorization and when I told them I placed a fraud claim with my bank they quickly replied they will reimburse and to please inform my bank to close out the investigation. After this my trust continued to go down the hill so at this point I decided to contact USPTO to do the copyrights/trademark registration instead of working that portion with them (Octa Logo / OctaGroup), however at the end when I got my final product they wanted to charge me $300 for copyrights services and threaten me saying they will open a legal case against me ignoring the logo was all my idea and my not theirs. Do not trust this company.

They will take your idea/design and make it theirs to then try to charge you and make money out of it. Sometimes if something looks to good or too cheap, is for something bad, is a scam and is not legit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Octa Logo Web Design Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments