999 Riverview Dr Suite#201, Totowa, NJ 07512, USA
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Aug 15, 2018

Stay far away from this company. 10 days later and I still don't have my letterhead, biz card, ...

"Lisa Taylor", the project manager has repeated stated that it's on the way. 3x I've requested that the email address be added. Delivery and project management seem to be the significant challenges. Here's one of "Lisa's" messages ...

The background is white and you will get the revised concepts by today. The background was clearly black and the colors were fuzzy. I don't know if "Lisa" couldn't find the time to open the file that was sent to me or was lying. Multiple requests resulted in me receiving the logo with a white background and no fuzzy colors.

Thus far, there have been 85 messages exchanged. I selected the logo on August 2nd, 2018.

Update by user Aug 05, 2018

Aaron called and confirmed that I didn't need to pay the $245 "copyright" fee and sent me my logo files. Letterhead, biz card, ...

are pending, however, I have no reason at this time to believe that I won't receive the files. Per Aaron, "Brian" told Aaron that he had no idea what I was talking about. If that's true, "Brian" is lying. My company policy is that liars are immediately terminated.

Aaron stated that all calls are recorded and he'll review the calls on Monday.

For me, I'll be hard pressed to use an offshore company again even for the most minor task. While I received the logo and expect to receive the other products, the time and frustration and attempts to pressure me into spending more was not worth the end product.

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2018

I purchased a logo package. Before releasing the selected logo to me, Brian is demanding a $245 to file the copy right.

I've checked and rechecked their website for the package description that I purchased and I can't find any mention of a required $245 copy right fee. Perhaps I'm missing it?

I've stated that I want to file my own copy right. Since I've had a logo for a different business created by someone else, I know that this is doable and I have someone who can file the copy right. Brian refused to listen, and by that I mean that he repeatedly talks over me so he can't actually hear what I'm saying.

He even did this after I suggested that he not talk over his customer.

Oh and here's what I found when I searched the cost of a copy right ... The standard filing fee for electronic registration is $55 for basic claims.

However, the filing fee is $35 if you register one work, not made for hire, and you are the only author and claimant. To access electronic registration, go to the Copyright Office's website at www.copyright.gov.

Product or Service Mentioned: Octa Logo Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I want to file my own copy right after the logo is released by Octa Group. .

Octa Logo Pros: Logo.

• hidden fees

Comments

FloweryWaterDragon363

The same thing they did to me and the worst part was that the logo was all my idea and design. I contact them so that I can have my logo done professionally and it the required formats for marketing, however, they took my idea/logo as theirs and wanted to charge me to use it. They are such a SCAM!