Next month will be a year and you know what I have to show for a website ……..NOTHING.

Octa Logo will lead you on and up-sale you and after the up-sale disappear.

I paid for a fully functional website in December 2017 and as of June 5th, 2018 I have not received what I paid for. All I have received are lies, deceptive trade practice and failure to complete services your company was paid for and now extortion.

I did receive an unprofessional, unfinished, nonstandard view, website with unreadable content in another language, due to Octa Logos design team not following clear instructions that were sent.

I even went so far as to draw on the mock website what I wanted, and they still were unable to follow the instructions.

They said we did not have the company information even though it was provided to them on my business card.

Then I was told by Ryan said that the website need a hosting provider, and I would be up and running with the changes that were provide to him and he would call on Monday 5/28 to finalize the details Ryan never called after he extorted a web hosting fee of $240. Then on 6/4 Mark said it would be $199 to add ENGLISH and CONTACT information to our website and is holding the access to our website as ransom for payment. I sent email after email and as of 6/5 Mark has not responded.

How can you not finish a website and charge to finish? If you pay for webhosting, you should be able to access your account. Not with Octa-Logo.

They should be shut down and there are enough people here to start a class action lawsuit against this type of fraud. I know I cant get my $580 dollars back but the $290 I just paid I can………..I filed a dispute with my bank and had them go to the website and they were horrified.

Product or Service Mentioned: Octa Logo Web Development.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments